Grocery Shopping Gives Back – Kroger Community Rewards
Grocery shopping. It may not be not super-exciting and certainly not the most fun thing to do for many of us. It can be a real chore. But there is a way to make your visits to the grocery matter and support survivors of intimate partner abuse.
August is enrollment/re-enrollment month for the Kroger Community Rewards program.
If you take just a moment to link your reward card with our organization, a percentage of your grocery bill will be donated to GreenHouse17. Every time you shop, we will earn money. At no cost to you!
The enrollment process takes only a couple of minutes. And even if you have done this before, this month you’ll need to re-enroll for your grocery shopping to continue to help survivors. Here’s how:
- Click on this link —-> https://www.kroger.com/communityrewards
- Choose “Sign in” if you already have an account with Kroger or “Create an Account” if you don’t.
- Then, register your card using the number on your Kroger card or your alternative ID number.
- Next, search for GreenHouse17. (Just search “green” and we’ll pop up.)
- Then, click on our name. And that’s it. You’re finished with the process.
So before you head off to grab ingredients for this week’s meals or that roll of paper towels you forgot on the last trip, take just a minute and help us collect rewards to nurture those harmed by domestic violence.
Thanks, everyone! Every little bit helps!!