Thank you for visiting the GreenHouse17.org. When you visit our site, we do not obtain any information that identifies you personally, unless you choose to provide us with such information.
• You do not have to give us personal information to visit our site.
• We do not give, sell, or transfer any personal information to a third party.
• We do not enable “cookies.” (A “cookie” is a file placed on your hard drive by a Web site that allows it to monitor your use of the site, usually without your knowledge.)
We do collect standard anonymous and aggregate information about visits to our website. We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors. This information may include the following:
• The type of browser and operating system used to access our site;
• The date and time the website was accessed;
• The links and/or pages clicked during the visit to our website;
From time to time, you also may decide to send us personally-identifying information.
This may happen when, for example, you send us an electronic mail message, use a credit card to make a donation online or use any of our various registration forms. Although no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, GreenHouse17 follows generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. Some forms and transactions may be processed by a contracted third-party.
• Credit card transactions will be encrypted (encoded) and protected using “Secure Socket Layers (SSL)” as it passes between your browser and this website or third-party processing provider.
• If you send questions or comments to an e-mail address or via a contact form located within this website, your correspondence may be shared with the GreenHouse17 advocate or staff member best able to address your questions and concerns.
• We will retain, discard, or, in some cases, archive personal correspondence and transaction data as determined by storage capacity and governing best practices and/or statutes.
This website is not intended for children under the age of 13.